How To Connect Domain With Hosting
How To connect domain with hosting?
There are multiple hosting plans and hosting providers in the market.
Some hosting are single domain hosting and some offer you to add multiple domain in sinlge hosting.
Multi domain hosting are more popular than single domain hosting.
Once your hosting plan is activate than you can add you domain to your hosting with simple steps.
- Login to your C-Panel.
- Click on Add-On Domains.
- Enter your domain name under new domain name field.
- Once the domain is entered, click The Subdomain field and the Document Root (usually public_html/domain.com) will automatically fill in. Check “Create an FTP account associated with this Addon Domain” if you want an FTP added. The FTP account would only have access to that specific Addon domain and nothing more.
- click on add domain.
Great, you successfully added a new domain to your hosting.
Now You have to point your domain to hosting.
Steps to point domain to hosting.
- Login to your Domain host.
- Go to DNS Manager/DNS Zone
- Add your Hosting DNS to domain.
- Go to web hosting dashboard.
- Go to DNS Management.
- Copy Hosting DNS.
- Remove old DNS from domian and add your hosting DNS.
- click on confirm.
Congrats, You domain and hosting is now connected. check your domain by typing in your url field it will show your hosting page. your domain will be active successfully within 24 hrs. Now you can install any CMS or upload your website. Enjoy!!!!
VISIT:- How to install wordpress?